Join the street team
The Spalding University Social Media Street Team is made up of current students, alumni, faculty and staff who are passionate about SU. Members of the Social Media Street Team will work with Marketing and Public Relations to elevate the community’s awareness of Spalding’s mission and program through their personal social media accounts.
If you’re interested in learning more about the Social Media Street Team, email us.
Disclaimer: The views of Spalding University Street Team members’ and SMAs’ do not reflect those of the University.
• Be among the first to know about and participate in social media opportunities
• Contribute content to official Spalding University accounts (we always give credit)
• Be called upon for university marketing materials and commercials
• Build your network, personal brand, social media skills and your resume
• Earn limited edition Spalding University swag
Street team checklist
Fulfill the following requirements, and send screenshots to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow Spalding University on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat (or the platforms that you’re actively on)
- Share Spalding University posts on your personal accounts
- Add your Spalding University affiliation to your social media bios
- Use the hashtag #SpaldingU on Twitter and Instagram
- Submit a campus photo, event photo or story idea to email@example.com
The Marketing and Public Relations Department will review your check-list elements within 14 days of receiving your submission. After completing the review, you will be added to our Street Team and an email list informing you of future engagement opportunities.