If you are currently working as a registered nurse, take a strategic step and advance your career with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN). Our 30-credit-hour online RN to BSN allows you to continue working while you earn your bachelor’s degree. With our six-week block schedule, you can take one or two classes at a time. You’ll be able to earn your bachelor’s degree at a pace that works for you: 1 year for full-time study or 1.5 years for part-time study.
- Begin classes at any of our seven start dates throughout the year
- Enjoy the convenience of a program that’s entirely online with no required on-campus obligations and access to online academic support services
- Learn from a faculty of working professionals
- Work one-on-one with our advising staff to develop your personalized plan of study
- Take classes with assignments that can be immediately applied to your career
- Be prepared for graduate school and even gain preferred status for applying to Spalding’s MSN program
- Choose affordability: our tuition is less than the traditional BSN; we keep our book expenses to a minimum; and there are no hidden fees for application, technology, library and more.
Automatic admission for students who meet the following requirements:
- Minimum GPA 2.5
- Active and unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- An associate’s degree or diploma in nursing from a regionally accredited college or university.
We also accept up to 90 hours of transfer credits. Learn more about transfer credits and our admission requirements.
More about our program
Our RN-BSN program was established in 1981 and is fully-accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). The BSN program at Spalding University, established in 1933, is the oldest baccalaureate program in Kentucky.
We’re a Humana-friendly partnering RN to BSN program. If you are a registered nurse working for Humana, you are eligible for a discount on your tuition. For specific details, please reach out to your employer.