High school student next steps
Spalding is a place where you can learn, grow and succeed in a supportive campus community. We’re invested in your success, starting from the day you apply. If you have any questions about the application process, we’re here to help. Just send us an email or give us a call.
- Complete an online application
- Request your official transcript and your ACT or SAT test scores. If your ACT/SAT scores are not included on your transcript, request those separately by going to www.actstudent.org or www.collegeboard.org
- File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Visit www.fafsa.gov to complete the online application. Spalding’s school code is 001960.
- Once you’re admitted, submit the non-refundable enrollment deposit by May 1. This deposit secures your spot in our incoming class and will be applied towards your first tuition payment.
- Attend beSU Orientation to connect with your future classmates and prepare for your college journey.
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Call or text: (502) 585-7111
Email Undergrad Admissions