Renew and clarify your vision and passion for teaching and leadership. If you are a certified teacher seeking a master’s degree and a rank change, the Master of Education in Teacher Leadership allows you to further your career and gives you the skills to take your teaching methods to the next level. The knowledge you gain in your master’s level coursework can be immediately and directly applied to your classroom to enhance student learning outcomes.
- Be a leader in your classroom, school and community
- Take on new roles as a mentor, instructional coach or master teacher
- Increase responsibility for professional and curriculum development or school improvement
- Apply new differentiated learning techniques to your classroom to create a more responsive learning environment
- Develop the skills and understanding to assess student learning in order to increase student achievement
- Use this degree as a stepping stone on your path to future study for principalship or administration
- Select elective courses or work towards your endorsement (reading and writing, instructional computer technology and teaching English as a second language)