Our Master of Science in Business Communication (MSBC) is a fully online degree program that prepares working professionals to assume roles as dynamic leaders in business-related fields. The unique MSBC curriculum integrates a blend of business and communication to develop skills employers deem necessary in their leaders to address today’s organizational challenges. Through coursework that aligns with your own professional goals, you will learn to communicate across all disciplines and levels of the organization, build and manage effective teams and apply the leadership skills necessary to excel in an increasingly fast-paced and complex business world. Our graduates develop high-demand career skills that contribute to employability and professional advancement.
The Master of Science in Athletic Training (MSAT) program educates critical thinkers who take a holistic approach to rehabilitation that is just as focused on injury prevention as it is healing. Our students engage in classroom and clinical learning that is patient centered and team oriented.
- Gain field experience in 5 clinical practice rotations
- Work with a collaborative faculty who are connected to community professionals
- Have the option to enter at the bachelor’s or the master’s level
- Work in professional and collegiate sports, secondary and intermediate schools, sports medicine clinics, hospital emergency rooms and rehabilitation clinics, occupational settings, fitness centers, and physician offices.
- Employment in the field is projected to grow 21 percent from 2014 to 2024, faster than the average for all occupations (Bureau of Labor Statistics).
- More than 70 percent of certified athletic trainers hold at least a master’s degree (???)