Communication is the key for success in business and a core skill for leaders. In the Master of Business Communication program, you will sharpen your ability to identify and solve organizational issues, enhance team performance, cultivate your leadership skills and emerge as a compelling communicator. In this unique curriculum designed to help you achieve your career goals, you will integrate business theory, practice and communication.
Why pursue your MSBC instead of an MBA?
Employers consistently rank written, oral and presentation skills as the most desired characteristics in new hires. Unlike MBA programs, our MSBC program is an integrated business curriculum with a focus on the development of these communication skills. We collaborate with business leaders in the community to ensure we are delivering the most in-demand business education in the marketplace.
All Concentrations Available Online
Our online courses allow you to pursue your graduate degree from the comfort of your own home and around your work and family obligations. The flexibility of the online option for each course allows you to earn their graduate degree in an expedient way from an accredited and reputable university.
- Healthcare management
- Human Resource Management (PDF)
- Organizational leadership
- Complete all degree requirements (33 credit hours) in as few as 10 months
- Start the program at any of six start dates throughout the year
- Prepare to sit for the CPA exam with a concentration in accounting
- Learn from instructors with real-world experience focusing on contemporary organizational issues
- Complete your master’s completely online, if you choose
- Benefit from connections with alumni, who are leaders in their fields
- Gain upward mobility and leadership skills to achieve your career goals
- Learn skills and knowledge you can apply immediately to your professional life
Any undergraduate degree from an accredited college is accepted. It doesn’t have to be a business degree.
You may be eligible to transfer up to 9 hours of graduate courses from another university.
The MSBC program does not require the GRE or GMAT.