- Apply without having to sit for the GRE (it’s not a requirement)
- Start the program at any of six start dates throughout the year
- Complete all degree requirements (33 credit hours) in as few as 10 months
- Complete your master’s completely online or choose a blended approach with in-seat courses
- Transfer (if eligible) up to 9 hours of graduate courses from another university
Why pursue your MSBC instead of an MBA?
Employers consistently rank written, oral and presentation skills as the most desired characteristics in new hires. Unlike MBA programs, our MSBC program is an integrated business curriculum with a focus on the development of these communication skills. We collaborate with business leaders in the community to ensure we are delivering the most in-demand business education in the marketplace.
Learn more about the MSBC vs MBA.
- 17Jul '19